Lead Inspection and Lead Testing Services in Philadelphia
You can not see lead, but we can detect it
As of October 1 2020, landlords in Philadelphia are required to certify their property as lead safe or lead free if your property was built before 1978. Recently the city of Philadelphia established a two year phase in which properties need to be tested for lead upon entering or renewing a lease or renewing a rental license. Read more here.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are a small family operated business that believe in keeping people safe.
- We provide reliable and quality lead testing services.
- We have many years of experience working with tenants, property managers and property owners.
- Quick turnaround time
- We carry insurance including environmental insurance.
- We are certified by the Enterprise Center as a Minority and Women Owned Business.
- We enter your lead testing results into the City of Philadelphia Health Department’s system.
- We accept online payments.
- Hablamos Español.
How long is my certificate good for in Philadelphia?
Your lead safe certificate is good for four years.